Much of the information for this document has been trawled from the various
linux newsgroups. I am sorry I did not keep a record of everyone who has
indirectly contributed by this route, thank you all very much.
So, to sum up:
- Even cheap 3 button Microsoft mice can be made to work.
- Configure your copy of X to expect a Mouse Systems mouse.
- Hold down the left button at power-on to switch the mouse to
- You might need to hold the left button down when starting X.
- Mice are more intelligent than you think.
Hosting by: Hurra Communications Ltd.
Generated: 2007-01-26 17:58:32